Biyang Metal-End
Biyang Metal-End

Distortion from Biyang belonging to the Tonefancier series.

ajaj666 ajaj666

«  but bieng too fragile! »

Published on 09/20/12 at 05:40
saturation for large distortion with classic extreme.pedale IN and OUT.alim by batteries or 9Volt kind boss.le pedal is "a little big" and takes up space ....

full of possible settings, more or less effective but to find the desired sound.

level sound is not bad tout.on arrives to find the desired sound after a few minutes.cependant, acute attention to that can soon become criars ...

I think overall all means remain the same.
with a lot of the drive even when its lack of precision and "body."
this pedal has replaced the metal muff pedal on my board.en effect the metal muff laché me 2 times because of problems of power supply.
after I go on line 6 (uber metal) but it was too cold and sound really missing "body", I think this is the digital that did not delighted with the line 6.
So after these two pedals I turned on the metal-end.du blow j "there is almost my happiness and it takes place in my pedal-board for a year ... but we have to get the evidence that has manufacturing is really not in sound ... small switch all begin to have false contacts .... even by returning to the store (Rockline has toulouse) nothing fait.parfois this pedal " comes "a mute way aleatoire.desfois is not cut but the sound is really altered metal ... so ended my weekend.
I had to replace the essayeer Tech21 U.S. steel (which is a very good pedal) but it does not match the desired sound .... I finished with a krank distortus maximus, and for now it suits me well ...