Eventide Space
Eventide Space

Reverb for Guitar from Eventide belonging to the Factor series.

yoTrakkz yoTrakkz

Published on 02/23/12 at 21:12
The EvenTide Space Stereo Reverb is a digital effects pedal .The pedal has a 1/4 inch input for your guitar and has two 1/4 inch outputs and is powered by either a 9 volt battery or 9 volt power supply.  It isn't a rack mountable unit as it is a stomp box.

The make up of the EvenTide Space is quite easy to follow as it has pretty simple parameters.  The pedal has knobs for level, liveliness (which is like a tone knob), decay, and one to choose the mode.  You can choose between seven different reverb modes including modulated, reverse, gated, plate, room, spring, and hall.

I'm a fan of pretty much all of the modes on this pedal, with the reverse and the modulated being my favorite as they are the most creative, but the others are just as good in terms of sound quality.  The three parameters are well placed as they definitely help to get a wide array of different reverb sounds within each of the modes.  This is probably the best reverb pedal made by EvenTide.

I haven't been using the EvenTide Space all that long because it is a fairly new pedal, but in the time that I've been able to use it I've been pretty impressed.  The price isn't all that expensive and is actually the same price as the Boss RV-5 reverb pedal which is quite similar in make up.  I probably like the Boss version better because I've used it for longer and have gotten used to it, but the EvenTide Space comes pretty close.  If you are in the market for a versatile reverb pedal, I would recommend checking out the EvenTide Space as well as the Boss RV-5 and some of the reverb pedals of this type that are available on the market today. Give it a try.