PRS SE Mark Tremonti
PRS SE Mark Tremonti

LP-Shaped Guitar from PRS belonging to the SE Signature series.

MGR/Greg Dosttur MGR/Greg Dosttur

« PRS Tremonti SE »

Published on 02/05/04 at 15:00
This guitar is awesome i paid $429.00 but its well worth it for both price and quality of the structure and material used. I bought this Babe at guitar center in Carles place, NY. Check this guitar out. I got it cause of a hell of a nice structure, great texture and its so light so easier to carry and move around when i have band practices with it. Trust me you should TRY IT OUT. Especially if youre in a band who needs dirty sounds like Creed metallica stuff like that or stuff like pearl jam silver chair and also the old rock stuff like the beatles ramones. ITS GRRRRREAT!

its beautiful and i love the sound and the qualty of the music on each of the toggles. Great for rhythym and ESPECIALLY lead guitar playing.Her Pickups are beautiful. And its the only guitar i would buy for a 300-500 price range. Its affordable easy to bring around and yeah it is really strong and well built. Well worth the buy.

Actually im so far satistfied with my guitar its great for me im planning on sticking with Paul Reed Smith Guitars Because they didnt give me any problems yet and never gives me a pissed off time jamming with it by awful sounds or easily broken strings and breaking apart (Ex: the input jack's nut did not remove from the screw and this hard rockin guitar did not give me any rusted wires)Youll be satisfied.

Quality... well ill say its nice material its good for intermediate and advanced players. its great to solo with you know freestyling on the guitar. its nice for punk, Metal and can take classical on too.
A good guitarist needs good stuff to play. And trust me a guitar thats lightweight like this one is great for an advanced and intermediate player.

The Mark tremonti SE is an amazing guitar to jam with when you start getting better i recommend starting with a strat but thats just me. Besides the point i think that this lightweight Paul reed smith Tremonti se is a beautiful guitar comes in platinum silver and the original tremonti Black. So if you want to buy this guitar buy it when you know youre ready. its well worth the buy just go for it.

People guitar playing isnt easy but its all into your trust in yourself. I started and i thought ill never be good but i always did and will follow my mentors Mark Tremonti John Trovato (john thanks a lot for everything) and if you start with playing guitar say noone is better than you, say i can be just like. to start on the right foot is the key do not lose your trust do not lose your way to success in guitar playing and always think in yourself. i learned that from my 2 good friends "Dan ferrena" and "Tom costa" of "now or never" a new punk and EMO band from long island, NY. OH and one more thing to say to all of you guitar learners out there... you will do well in the future just follow your mentor if you have one.