PRS SE Mark Tremonti
PRS SE Mark Tremonti

LP-Shaped Guitar from PRS belonging to the SE Signature series.

MGR/DWolf MGR/DWolf

« PRS Tremonti SE »

Published on 01/09/07 at 15:00
I,ve been making noise for over 20 yrs.I love it but I'm not so sure that my neighbors feel the same.Hey,if the only reason I played was to impress people I would have quit a long time ago.It's all about having fun!Bands?been there done that.Seems like there's always someone that takes things to serious(the Legend in thier own mind)and someone else that doesn't take it serious enough(the Flake)never fails,and just takes away all the fun.It's more fun to get a few people together and let the noise flow in whatever direction it may,Its all good. When I was younger I liked Heavy Metal and Hard Rock.Mellow was for sissies.Well now I'm turning into a sissie.I Love Stevie Ray Vaughn,Eric Clapton and even B.B.King and even worse I actually own a James Taylor CD,and I like it!

I bought this Guitar at Guitar Center.It was the last of the last(someone put it on layaway then flaked)I think it was around $500 maybe a dollar or so less.

The #1 thing about this guitar is(drum roll please)The Weight!!As far as I'm concerned All solid body electric guitars should be this light.Amazingly it still has great musical tone.I am impressed with the pickups.At first I thought they were a bit on the hot side,but after rolling the volume control back a tad and adjusting the tone control I'm able to get alot of different sounds.Almost reminds me of Bill Lawrance pickups.(If you haven't tryed them you should at least check them out).For a inexpensive guitar this has a nice fit and finish,better than most.

The neck is thicker and wider than I like.But I must admit this guitar still plays good.I've played it from night til dawn before and my hands were not sore like some guitars I've played(Epiphone L.P.comes to mind)

Very good for the price.It's made in Korea after all.NOT in USA(Memphis) or shipped from Mexico and asembled in USA(Corona)if you know what I mean,Vern?

Great Guitar for the money!If you like thick wide necks(cool it down girl's,not funny)It looks cool,plays well and sounds great.This is a guitar worth having!

P.S.I own 4 Gibsons & an American Strat(I sold my first born) in comparison I can't justify a five star rating.