PRS SE Mark Tremonti
PRS SE Mark Tremonti

LP-Shaped Guitar from PRS belonging to the SE Signature series.

MGR/Bruddah Waltah MGR/Bruddah Waltah

« PRS Tremonti SE »

Published on 09/17/04 at 15:00
Bought it through Musicians Friend

Pretty Mean sounding riffs, plugged into a LINE 6 Spider Amp. Stuff like AC/DC, Creed, Sabbath, and ACCEPT sound pretty kick @ss with this guitar. OK, It's not as good sounding compared to my Gibson SG But I only give the SG a slight edge.

Not too much I don't like. For a mere $400 you really can't beat it. And it's a PRS. Although my Tremonti had a minor Blem, Musicians Friend game me a reasonable discount when it was identified.

I'd have to say it's pretty solid. Korean's are doing pretty good stuff with Guitars. It's as good a quality as our American products.

You really can't go wrong for around $400 for this guitar. Now that they're not making them. It's just more of a curiosity. I think that's why we want them so bad. I've played Gibson/Epiphone Les Paul's and the Tremonti pretty much feels the same. But sound wise you really have to give the edge to Gibson/Epiphone. Overall, a good buy! If you can find one.