Line 6 EX-1 Expression Pedal
Line 6 EX-1 Expression Pedal
da Vinci78 da Vinci78
Published on 10/02/10 at 02:36
Box with plastic - in plastoc? - To look very cheap and trslger - when the seller has given me in the box at the time of purchase, I thought the box was empty ;-)
No need to diet - phew! - Entrance, exit condemns - why the devil have plans, then? - And four pads antidrapants.
Compare my Dunclop Cry Baby, it really looks like a toy, it creaks a bit and seems relatively fragile j'espre anyway she'll take it!

Simple in simple, but dependent on the Line 6 M13 comprhension.
I finally understand (I had done little indeed) how the "configure" such that that its use matches that of a real or a real wah pedal volume (that is - that the more you press, as we move Aiges Frequencies in the case of the wah and is pressed, the greater the volume in the case of a pedal ... volume).
I use it as a volume pedal, wah (attention, in both cases, the difference of a "real" wah and a "true" volume pedal, it should s selects a pRSET to activate the pedal) and Controls the rate of volume and drive on some saturation.
I already tested also grate speed and depth of some modulations, is gnial!

Is that of the M13, so it's the ball!
The sound of the Vetta wah wah gives a similar one we hear in the wildcard of "Children of tl", a chemical hair, but I love it!

I use it for a week. I still have 2 or 3 things to learn, but I'm already happy with my purchase, I think I'll even buy me a deuxime!
I have fun like a little crazy, I just regret not being able to have a range of effects and more on the M13 (instead of 4 times 3, 5 times 3) to be able to leave a slice Manir with the wah and volume continuously.
I have not tried other models, I trusted the seller.
I know there are still less expensive on the market but I think these pedals are more fragile and rserves use in the studio.