Peavey Sanpera I
Peavey Sanpera I

Pedal/Controller from Peavey belonging to the Vypyr series.

grateutosaure grateutosaure

«  I still cry ... »

Published on 07/28/13 at 08:41
I use this pedal PLUS for 1 year or more, I used to just one year.

I have not tried other models before, I think the problem was the same with the Sanpera II (more expensive though), I should have listened to switch to buying the amp (error Youth ^ ^).

What I like most about this pedal: The look, as it is can not screw it up and then it not tire of watching ...

What I like least: everything else, when something made me catch migraines non-stop I do not like too.

Let me explain:
When I bought it, I was happy,: beautiful pedal, sturdy appearance, is detected by my amp (Peavey Vypyr 75w), LED visible, and have a footswitch with wah and volume is pretty cool!

At first no problems. After a few months, I started to play in a group and then the problems started. When I pressed a switch, there was a pretty bad latency, not three seconds but no longer move from one channel to another became a hell, and I often found myself either behind or ahead in the change of atmosphere, thank you - '

Then the pedal to start messing around, the LED is lit at haphazard, need to unplug and turn the amp several times until the pedal is detected and ultimately more wah or volume!
I went to walk the guarantee (after 6 months) and I got another model, brand new!
Guess what: it happened exactly the same with the other! And when the second slammed to, the warranty had expired, as you say it is painful!

And looper? What an idea to make a loop with a volume of sick? Peavey folks, this is a bad idea: you can not play along, simply. Or it must reduce the post gain and sudden death means more when the loop is recorded!

You will quickly understand, I judge the quality / price ratio horribly wrong, although it is likely to do a good deal in the first place.

If it again I would buy a stand and jacks with 75 euros, I really feel to have wasted.

The amp is really good, but what a disappointment this pedal!

(Come on, I do not put 0, I'm not vindictive ^ ^)