Akai Professional MPC2000XL
1/2073
Akai Professional MPC2000XL

Sampling Sequencer from Akai Professional belonging to the MPC series.

wakanaymara wakanaymara

«  God bless AKAI »

Published on 10/22/12 at 00:04
Everything has been said again and again I think

The general configuration is it simple?

If we potash forums, videos, and more if a friend who we needle we started is fast enough to start.

The manual is clear and sufficient? ...

Like any manual you wonder if it exprés are to take the lead sometimes ..

The usual functions are they easily accessible?

Yes (Shift + ...)

Sounds they agree your style of music?

For my beats is what I need. A very good first machine.
The sound quality coming out of this machine is a pleasure to hear, coupled to my S950 I think it will do well

The expression is good? (Response to velocity, aftertouch to)?

AKAI touch is excellent. of true potato, sounds.

The effects are they effective and responsive?

Almost non-existent but we do not buy it for its effects.

How long have you been using?

1 week

Did you try many other models before buying it?

I had the chance to test MPC 60 MKII, 4000, NI Maschine.
In terms of its report / budget was the ideal candidate for the sound I wanted.

What is so special that you like most and least?

The +: His intuitiveness, simplicity, robustness, potato, its price.

The -: Its slow, its fragile floppy.

How do you rate the quality / price?

Very good.

With experience, you do again this choice?

Listen to me you who work on a computer, I do for years, and indeed it is true that this gives us a LOT of possibilities, it is much more convenient, fast, etc. etc.
But ... I will not go back on computer for anything (except to mix everything and paufiner)

Pose yourself the question, is that you already have full mouse tooth your computer screen? you have your answer.
I would do this choice without hesitation, and I really want to make me WELL hands on this mpc then discover other models, brand etc ...

God bless AKAI