Shure Beta 87A
Shure Beta 87A
JimboSpins JimboSpins

« Plenty of warmth  »

Published on 09/25/12 at 21:50
The Shure Beta 87A has been one of my favorite microphones that I have purchased in the last year. It has a very smooth response and clear sound. It comes with a pouch to carry the microphone in, and when I bought it , it came with a microphone stand too. The Shure Beta 87 A is one of the microphones that you will need to hear your voice through it in order to tell if it is for you or not. I really liked the way it made my voice as well as our main vocalist voice sound rich and full. My tone is a little lower than normal, it really took the bottom end of my voice and made it sound rich without overdoing it and making it to thick and muddy. You can use the Shure Beta 87A in a live setting or in a recording environment and it will sound great either way. The microphone is so versatile and can be used with a guitar backing as well as your vocals. It is a very complete microphone that is at a very respectable price.

The shure Beta 87A has a three phase pop filter that will almost complete take away all of your breath and pop sounds. I have dealt with may Shure Microphones over the last 25 years and I have never had the satisfaction that I have had with the Beta 87 A. It has completely blown me away, its warm and smooth. The value of this microphone is great and the price is low. There is nothing to think about, you will love the way that this microphone will project your voice in both a live and recording session. I first heard this microphone used by some local young kids who make Christian music. After talking to them about what equipment they used I knew that I had to have my hands on this microphone.