DMG EQuality v1.10
DMG Audio has updated EQuality to version 1.10.
Changes since v1.08:
- Efficiency improvements.
- Fix loading issue with Logic 9.
- Fix bug whereby wrong UI mode was loaded.
- Change grouping colours.
- Increase visibility of 0dB on meters.
- Fix RTAS automation and enable shortcuts.
- Graph grid brightness preference.
- Ctrl/Apple+Shift-click on frequency text boxes to show note values.
- Pagetable enhancements for C24 / ProControl.
- Fix Digital+ / Mid modes for RTAS.
- Support for PT9 latency compensation.
- Fix redraw issue on some macs.
- Support for Digi ICON/D-Control control surfaces.
- Fix AU Validation.
- Improve RTAS UI handling.
- Improve display of text boxes for RTAS/Mac.
- Fix AudioSuite handling.
- Fix processing of long offline blocks.
- Fix special peaks bug.
- Fix 64bit UI handling.
- Fix RTAS sample rate issue.
- Sliders have text boxes for display/entry.
- VST2.4 mono version, for convenience.
- Fix range=0 bug.
- Double-click sliders/knobs to reset to default.
- Button added to Setup to save state as default.
- Mousewheel adjusts Q for all bands.
- Autolisten uses q=12 pref.
- Alt-dblclick on the graph resets a band to default.
- Alt-drag Range/Shift will not change value without affecting bands.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Felt Tip Sound Studio 4 Felt Tip has announced the release of Sound Studio 4, the easy-to-use Mac application for recording and editing digital audio on your computer (version v4.0.1 is already available).
- discoDSP Discovery Pro R5.4 discoDSP Discovery Pro R5.4 is now available for Mac and Windows.
- Peavey AmpKit 1.1 AmpKit 1.1 is an update to the AmpKit guitar amps and effects app.