Nomad Factory have digitally recreated the vintage ALTEC 9063B Program Equalizer.
The ALL-TECH 9063B Equalizer is designed for reshaping sounds during mixing and re-mixing as well as for creating your own sound and special effects.
- ALL-TECH 9063B modeled from the legendary ALTEC 9063B Passive Equalizer
- (LOW) 40, 100 Hz EQUALIZE – Shelf Boost, 0 to +12 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
- (LOW) 40, 100 Hz ATTENUATE – Shelf Attenuate, 0 to –16 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
- (HIGH) 3, 5, 10, 15 kHz EQUALIZE – Peak Boost, 0 to +12 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
- (HIGH) 3, 5, 10, 15 kHz ATTENUATE – Shelf Attenuate, 0 to –16 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
- Volume Output control, –18 to +18 dB
Check out this page for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.