PSP Audioware introduces MasterQ2
PSP Audioware has released the new version of its MasterQ equalizer plug-in, with a special introductory price until April 1st.
MasterQ2 employs a proprietary FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) algorithm that avois linear and phase errors and prevents from artefacts.
- 7 filters: 12, 24 and 36 dB/octave high- and low-cut, high- and low-shelves switchable to peak filters, low-mid, mid and high-mid peaking
- Adjustable frequencies and Q on a wide range for each filter
- Graph to display the EQ curve and individual characteristics for each filter
- Limiting and soft-clipping algorithms
- Sample rates between 44.1 and 192 kHz
MasterQ2 is a VST, AU, RTAS and AAX 32 and 64-bit plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. It is available for the introductory price of $99 instead of $149 until April 1st. You can also download a trial version from www.pspaudioware.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AudioRealism ABL3 will first be for Reason AudioRealism announced on their Facebook page that the next version of their TB-303 emulation will first be launched as a Rack Extension for Reason.
- Spitfire Leo Abrahams Enigma Redux and a teaser Spitfire announces an update for its Leo Abrahams Enigma library as well as a new instrument teaser.
- U-he updates ACE, Bazille and Zebra2 U-he announces a small update for its ACE, Bazille and Zebra2 plug-ins, that adds a few new features and fixes.