PSP Audioware introduces MasterQ2
PSP Audioware has released the new version of its MasterQ equalizer plug-in, with a special introductory price until April 1st.
MasterQ2 employs a proprietary FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) algorithm that avois linear and phase errors and prevents from artefacts.
- 7 filters: 12, 24 and 36 dB/octave high- and low-cut, high- and low-shelves switchable to peak filters, low-mid, mid and high-mid peaking
- Adjustable frequencies and Q on a wide range for each filter
- Graph to display the EQ curve and individual characteristics for each filter
- Limiting and soft-clipping algorithms
- Sample rates between 44.1 and 192 kHz
MasterQ2 is a VST, AU, RTAS and AAX 32 and 64-bit plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. It is available for the introductory price of $99 instead of $149 until April 1st. You can also download a trial version from www.pspaudioware.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.