Fender Classic '72 Telecaster Custom
Fender Classic '72 Telecaster Custom

Classic '72 Telecaster Custom, TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Telecaster series.

twiggy5tele 11/08/2004

Fender Classic '72 Telecaster Custom : twiggy5tele's user review

• Partager
-Characteristics have already been listed

The handle is really great fun, finally, a round fender! It may be a bit heavy after a 3 hour concert but it's still totally appropriate! It is perfectly balanced it on any side finally looks good to play with such a scratch is really a treat!

Then! How to say it is just great: very versatile than a tele std SS we move from a very nice clean edge over the big fat rock without problem, I think changed the micro bridge with a little more roundness to 59 while keeping some of its edge but the legendary TV config is still very good: the sauce really sends hb smooth and single coil gives you the thrill is like when you listen to some riff Keith Richards! The two microphones blend really well together I see much change after ...
Anyway that said, THAT'S GOOD!

Already I was really charmed by its looks devastating (I am jealous of bcp believe me) and after test I knew that one day she will be mine! I have for almost 4 months and believe me I love it as much as the first day maybe even more! If you want a guitar with:
-A look that kills
-Its a killer
It its cutting edge of TV, but having the versatility of a Start
TAKE THIS GUITAR!