Blackstar Amplification HT Club 40
Blackstar Amplification HT Club 40
STEPHTRUC STEPHTRUC

«  Great »

Publié le 08/01/10 à 00:34
tube amp 40 watts, reverb two possible long and short ", effects loop, simulation output amp, a knob to choose a sound rather British, or rather American.

super simple, you plug it sounds

I was at her amazed, it sounds terrible. I play several musical syle "rockabilly, punk, reggae ..." frankly it's the only amp I know that is versatile as it works all at once. Clear and beautiful sound much better than the fender hotrod, a small button to have a well hot then its well funky plus type fender. In disto is again brilliant, the settings are super simple I found the distortion of marshall, orange or larger 5150 or rectify its type. I play on gretsch power jet, Brian Setzer, and two vintage Fender duo sonic. I prefer the sounds "bah all" there is nothing to throw.

I bought it yesterday but it is already part of the family. I compared it to hotrod, JMC 900, Rockerverb orange, 5150, peavey classic 30 .... What I like most bah always sound that is beautiful, but also the size of the beast "less boring than two bodies," what I like least is the weight "is not very light "good who cares a bit but the handles on the sides it was cool and it would motivate a buddy to lend a hand to get the gear from the truck. Great value for money "the sound of the amp to 3000 euros for 670. I would do this choice with your eyes closed and ears open