Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Fender belonging to the Hot Rod Deville series.

fj94 fj94

«  Fantastic clarity and head room! »

Published on 10/13/12 at 09:08
- Everything has been described in previous opinions: all-tube, 2-channel, 4 HP 10 inch égalisaton common to 2-channel, 2 inputs, effects loop, bright trimmings, presence, drive more ...
Attention, input it grows very strong volume

Not need the manual, a 10 Years ... When include sounds, if you have a good shovel: no problemo. I personally played with a Gibson Les Paul Classic 60 Classic 57 with a the same brand neck and a Bare Knucle Stormy Monday by bridge to which is added an Epiphone Casino P90.

I play rock / blues / pop, as saying that this is 2000% compatible! Sounds: the ultimate Fender clean. I have a colleague who has a 74 Twin Reverb Silver and match without the incomparable ca is not so far away ... as you say the clean clarity are wonderful - very helpful in that the 4 HP10 in terms of headroom. The bright feature is really valuable to vary the pleasures on this channel.
As for the crunch channel ... well unlike some advice, I find it very good: in particular with a guitar equipped with P90 is stonien wish.
More drive function is too runny cons.
Also note: a high quality reverb starts but very quickly too careful not to drown your signal. Note that it seems to respond well to the effects (I have a Vox Tonelab SE facade.)

I just acquired. The machine looks more well built and reliable. I leave a 15 ns Laney (LC15/VC15/VC30/Chrome O Zone) I loved their sound (closer vox) but I was too worried reliability. As for him, I can not believe such a clear sound and with such a dynamic ... again a crunch very good.
Go there with your eyes closed!