< Tous les avis Marshall 4102 JCM900 Dual Reverb [1990-1999]
Marshall 4102 JCM900 Dual Reverb [1990-1999]

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall belonging to the JCM900 series

wouash wouash
Published on 09/27/04 at 14:58
The char 't have prcedemment quotes, one is on the tt lamp mga simple, not c the road king !!!
a face outlet, you see ...
100 watts, effect send and return + line out, well we will say c rather banal, but it is, it seems kon can earn a gain and level by connecting the loop in effect ... no test yet I find k'il should not dconner 100 watt lamps tt sending ENOUGH

USE

Well l must not think that has live sounds nikel because c tt simple, and not bin should not do nimporte true ke koi becaufe c eq is not readily grable see dcevante as it is not very powerful. Let me explain, the bass is not to go, only the medium will allow to pass a bluesy stuff, a common rock, without extreme ...
the saturated gain is quickly made its max, and leaves quite a few possibilities ... however clear achieves dgeus Crunches not my taste, c its probably the best use. No need to look for a true clean..humhum..c not very bright, c amp british koi, a machine made for rock !!! not a trick to play pat metheny (ke I love the way, and if there is a play of marshalls dfoi !! haha). otherwise rverbs are pretty easy to use

I would say that c also nice to play music without arretter tt time to turn his knobs ...

SONORITS

Clear: um ... rather straight, not very cheerful, but not crystal clear warm c c rather tide, AC not cooling the back but no eyes ptillent bohneur mesa is better in clear and my pr en the twin fender, it is better to push the gain and play crunchy, it is gaining heat, scale, and then c true that eventually adapt his game a bit this kind of config ... but in general c was not so bad
Distorchion: Well, right channel, nice sound, I find it a grain kan not even pourrave, do not exaggerate, we speak of a tube amp marshall, (probably one of the worse ..?) not a peavey bandit ......, koi are done, you'll tjs almost the same sound you got bo cut mdium, y tjs has mass, no bass treble not tjs very comfortable, but is a grain c undeniable and those ki is very low st prcedemment down a bit the cow must be a purist habitus luxury amps
Lots of things to experiment from an amp like that, the guitar has lctrique first begins with the heart, the energy, feelings are worse fingers, guitar and these satan HP ki ns rendentr hammer !!!

NOTICE GLOBAL

Jel'aime me my amps, he follows me for 6 years, lamps st the same since (and not well ac ...), so I tjs dfendrais. C really nice amp, not tt do but watch them same men want to do music heads, normal ki conoivent amps for dstines tasks: v rock, exprimental , blue / jazz, not super nervous but it not a ki amp sleeps in his corner someillant while you play.
If you find an inexpensive (2500 fr balls) may do otherwise buy JCM2000, c better hahaha