Marshall JTM612 [1995-1997]
Marshall JTM612 [1995-1997]

JTM612 [1995-1997], Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall in the JTM60 series.

momo_512 10/04/2010

Marshall JTM612 [1995-1997] : momo_512's user review

«  Good amp but not for the metal! »

Amplification lamps, 60 watts, effects loop
See other reviews.

Easy Setup You can find a good sound almost instantly and no need for manual is very intuitive. I play metal

up, rather the heavy / thrash, and this amp does not my style of music! ^ ^ By purchasing, I thought that having a good sound and clear enough that adding a distortion pedal of this would be good, but it lacks too low, may be that AC would do so by adding EQ.
The clean is really good cons, lens, and adding reverb or chorus is bliss! I hardly used the overdrive, but we can do the old Maiden (first album) or AC / DC, pushing and rglant aptly EQ, even if, as has potato was still missing ...
Very good in a registo blues / rock, like 70s, but if need more distortion, add effects.
So perfect clear sound but -2 for the distortion, even if playing in a more calm, he would surely perfect:)

I use it for about 2 years, I had purchased on AF I think, about 470 with shipping, I never had the problem with, but I will shortly sparer incessantly for something that would correspond better to me, as a head laney tt50h example