Peavey ValveKing Royal 8
Peavey ValveKing Royal 8

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Peavey belonging to the ValveKing series.

ludovicloco ludovicloco
Publié le 03/12/10 à 07:07
see below

I used this amp so far to play quietly in bars (two guitars / two songs without a sound system) so without pushing. It was now up to correct a small amp that made me good service. After modification (output jack on HP + 1 additional DI with 1 master), I plugged into a Marshall 4X12 with advice from the guy who made me the mods is a ......... fucking amp, the sound is huge, it feels light, full nose, he respects my game I connected this config ds above a strat U.S. deluxe les paul and a P 90, what a slap, a great sound by pushing the gain almost to max and master as for rock, blues and even the hard and heavy (not too well qd)
He tears

difficult to get a clear sound at high volume, or else have to play the guitar volume (the former). Great sound with a clone of TS added over 808 (all ds sent a 4X12 marshall 2x12 or homemade)
The dynamic is enormous, varied opportunities while we're part of good effects.
So, I bought a second Mini to make it into his head.

I use it for over a year. I tried many other amps (all types ...)
value for money used nickel, I steins well one more to make me a second head to play in stereo or plug it into a 4X10 next is in process.