< Tous les avis ENGL E325 Thunder 50 Head
ENGL E325 Thunder 50 Head

Tube Guitar Amp Head from ENGL belonging to the Thunder series

Z3r0 Z3r0
Published on 03/16/06 at 16:22
Tte-amp lamp made in Germany.
-50w
-3 Channels (Clean, Crunch, Lead) 1 win, 1 eq for all channels, a volume crunch, Lead 1 volume, 1 master

I put 9 because earnings per channel spars have ts desirable, nevertheless, we get a clean and pure enough good disto trs.

A simple config-trs, there is everything you need on this little amp, especially a rather effective equalizer acting on good frquences own guitar.

-As usual (apparently) ENGL, and you plug it sounds. (Still it must grate the gain to get the sound DSIR)

-I did not have the manual but ... not need to have with this amp.

- This amp is quite versatile, I heard that was more typical big rock, but between the three channels, we just get a simple clean / crunch trs trs trs up a tr s big distortion (Unfortunately this knob gain !!!!!!).
I play in a group of "electro-rock pop metal" so the sound palette is quite large but I found good about this amp trs.

-I play it with a 2x12 "Marshall 1936 quip Fanes in speakers, a Charvel / Jackson US CH4, a Fender Telecaster and a standard US boss GT3 CHANNELS which drives the head with an ENGL Z-11 MIDI.

The brand-ENGL gnral in this amp and also provide sound trs pure and "clean" in the sense that it feels really speakers are required and maitriss and the sound of the guitar is relatively respect.
The legalization is very well targeted and mediums and harmonics come out clearly and in low earning DEFINITIONS.
In short it is a base of pure quality sound and allows any level effects and provides a trs-General for his good quality.

-What I like about this head is all about the purity of sound and the quality of retransmission of the energy it can and must say that his look is monstrous) ca made a little more

-Before the acqurir I tried a multitude of amps, bad Valvestate Marshall JCM 900 combos through Mesa / Boogie DC-50 type, Well there is no photo ... ENGL.
and I think the sounds are pure ear and less garish and aggressive in the midrange and treble.

-Report qualitprix is ​​unbeatable. "Better" that Mesa / Boogie for less than you ask for?

I do it again-this choice with the same budget.