Gibson Explorer '76 Reissue
Gibson Explorer '76 Reissue

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Explorer series.

Fredrik Fredrik

«  Good Guitar Metal / rock / blues »

Published on 06/17/11 at 15:05
Made in Canada, late 90's.
Body + three pices mahogany set neck
Mine had a touch bne.
Gibson humbuckers and everything else a true classic Gibson.

Trs enjoyable round, polished, good Access in treble.
But guitar heavy balance, the look sharp enough.

TRS is obtained quickly with the big sound of Gain.
Most difficult to ring with little gain ... trs's, you really know how to play. But it can really do a good amp.

For me, the use idalie: detune with a big mesa boogie derrire!

A good range of sound ...
trs clean sounds are crystalline, we can even get its limits "jazzy" in the neck position.

The highlight of course as a well prcis for large and heavy riffs.
Although Obviously, this guitar does not play the cre ... Larry Carlton

The news does not sound terrible. We must find at least one that I like, that is to say late 90's to the max. APRS is blah.

I jou on exploring for 10 years, and trs sincrement, if I had a replay of mtal I nhsiterais not ... I Rasht one!
If you have strong shoulders and back no problem, it's cool.
Otherwise the seating position is comfortable too trs.

One can find good for not too expensive (900/1000)
APRS, the ones that sound best remain relatively inaccessible level budget.

And then ... there's no two guitars with this look!

I talked a lot about big sound because it is his strong point in my opinion, but this guitar can really do the trick on a lot of DIFFERENT styles, with the fingers and suitable gear.