< Tous les avis Focusrite Liquid Mix
Focusrite Liquid Mix

DSP Board from Focusrite belonging to the Liquid series

nours© nours©
Published on 02/27/07 at 15:59
With these few centimtres Carrs lies a powerhouse (blah, just a fact and even 486 but hey)! That said, using a host computer to the REALLY prvues tasks, namely, EQ and compression.
rgulirement to use the AU / VST or RTAS on my Mac or true EQ or Comp. in hardware, two things jump to the ears ds Premire minutes of use: THE FIRST plug the currents can lie down again, hard can start shaking. competition if there is never really up Submitted begins with LiquidMix (Neve and also must not DCON!).
short, our answer to the questions in the order instead of a palaver gives:

- 1 - CHARACTERISTICS: full EQ, full of Comp. for less than 5000 balls. not just any more. but mostly full, at the same time!
- 2 - use: finalization of various models and varied, mix CD for sale Commerce destiny.
- 3 - config. : For the moment, a dualCore2 Apple laptop, 2.16 GHz, 2GB, under 10.4.8 with Protools and Digital Performer (and Peak).

- 1 - Installation: fingers in the nose, the time to download any drivers. not require restarting, you start work directly.
- 2 - incompatibility: ing.
- 3 - configuration: a breeze, the WYSIWYG, the "console" is as complicated a Playstation joystick. the mac (again) gives an exact vision of what was in his hands. careful though not suitable for blind people. one would have suspected.
- 4 - Manual: no manual, FAQ and complete information on the Focusrite website.

GETTING STARTED

- 1 - drivers stability: for now, RAS.
- 2 - last day: no ide.
- 3 - Software utiliss: PT, DP, Peak. attention, DP seems a little temperamental and does Tolra a latency low enough to work 100%. nothing dramatic, however, if we deal with large files, use the freeze as before mixer (which I recall is for!).
- 4 - Latency: advises, 1024, reasonable, 512.
- 5 - number of tracks: one with no record, we agree. the mix is ​​32 occurrences of plugs per project. EQ 32 AND 32 Comp. knowing that the EQ can be customized with mix of several possible formulations. TRS has left a wide choice, and many possibilities.

- 1 - date of purchase: recently, trs low end. just to finish a mix.
- 2 - I love, I do not like: the reproach bte in particular, works without power supply, has to plug in two seconds, arpond the finger and the eye, a ring, does not ring a "numrique" is efficient and easy to use. non frankly, for the use I have (had) no regrets.
- 3 - not
- 4 - qualitprix report: no ide. it is the cheapest in the market is not the behringer, possdent those who mix and a laptop should have one rgulirement
- 5 - good choice or not: yes in aboslu. trs happy with this purchase. but for me, not as much use as my finances allow me. So, I spare, because a pisses me off seeing a pretty powerful trainer box on my desk and end up in a closet because I do mixes (more) than two times a year