- How many frets, what kinds of microorganisms and their configuration?
24 frets. 2 large pickups Ibanez passive handle an easel
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
Monoblock (could have had separate bridges ... tamps
- What are the settings (volume, tone, selector micro ...)?
Volume, balance, + 2 double bass / treble and parametric mids
- What kind of stick?
Despite the fund luthite the neck is maple. Too bad for the body.
- The handle is it nice?
This is a handle "highway". For those who want to s'eclatter slapper, the handle is perfect. Not too wide, even with my little finger is a joy!
- Access to acute (last string) Is it easy?
Perfectly! Tested including Scar Tissue Red Hot.
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
The shape is a matter of taste! I find it modern. Slight problem without
- Do you get easily a good sound ...?
This bass is versatile as desired. The body does not luthite a great sustain, but we can do with it, slamming the heavy to gloss through the round style jazz and of course his favorite the funck / fusion. It seems to me that the bridge pickup makes better.
- Are they suitable for your style of music?
For the alternative rock and a touch of fusion is nickel.
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
I use a Yamaha BS150 (this bass and this amp will make them happy slapmen) and effect Digitech BP 200 for the chorus an octave wah or distortion
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?
Clearly my config is not done to make very bold. Balanced sound and well cleaned. Easy to slam shut.
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
My favorite settings:
bass a little above the center
Medium just above the center frequency gain and more treble side. If you go down the very low frequency of medium ago by crazy drummer since everything starts to vibrate!
Finally, the balance 1 / 3 2 / 3 innings easel.
Other interesting to slap config:
Balance 1 / 3 rack 2 / 3 stick
Medium-dug grave and acute desire and a little above the center
- For how long have you been using it?
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
The best: handle highway
Minimum: the lack of sustain Ah and then one day I had to change my volume pot. For it to have the cross and the banner! Thank you Ibanez Europe ....
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Today the most interesting because of its very low today typed. With her in the studio can do everything.
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
My word yes.