Our Values, Methodology and SpiritArticle
Why We Write the Best Gear Reviews
Articles and reviews started flowing again, now that we are back from summer break. Hence, This is the perfect opportunity to tell you more about what we believe in and how we make it happen.
Chief Editor, France
At Audiofanzine, we strive to always write the best reviews in the world.
How do we achieve that?
We go deep
We like to dig into the features and usages of the product. We usually work with the product that we review for at least two weeks, sometimes a month and in some cases we do even longer term reviews (a product that looks and works fine right now might not after six months!).
Some articles are the equivalent of a ten-page review in a traditional magazine (which is rare to find in paper magazines nowadays). That is what we call making a real review.
Our studio includes:
- An Audio Precision APx515 measurement rack
- Computer gear and software :
- Multiple PC & Mac or MacBook, tablets, smartphones
- DAWs : Avid Pro Tools, Cockos Reaper, Native Instruments Maschine, PreSonus Studio One, Steinberg Cubase,
- Effects : FabFilter, Izotope, Lexicon, PSP, Softube, SoundToys, Waves, etc.
- Instruments : FXpansion, Toontrack, Spectrasonics, U-He
- Native Instruments Komplete 10 Ultimate bundle
- Audio Interfaces and DSP cards :
- Microphones :
- Portable Recorders :
- Monitors :
- Headphones :
- Preamps and DI :
It runs in our blood
Everybody in the core team is a musician and/or sound engineer and we love to share our passion.
And although a company is a business, what drives us every day is our passion for music and for sharing our knowledge.
We are willing to always do better
We firmly believe we have the best content. That said, we are happy to improve ourselves and to listen to constructive criticism.
So feel free to give us feedback about our reviews, and be tough if necessary — tell us the goods… and the bads.