Blackstar Amplification HT Club 40
Blackstar Amplification HT Club 40
cedced89 cedced89
Publié le 08/09/10 à 00:12
amp 40 watt lamps has

I tested at the Lidl MUSIKIA music (you know who you are c tried a VOX bulldog with a headphone on a modeling amp)
I was looking for a small tube amp not too expensive.
I went with the idea bugera V22 (found in France) or HT5, then the vendor says "but look where the HT20 is also ..."
Then I plug a type demicaisse IBANEZ Jazz / Blues (I have c for that) and yes it does!
its super hot clear and unambiguous.
Its well defined and not CRUCH Draft.
Very versatile Overdrive channel.
I thought I had found what I was looking for but do not pack.
I'm going to buy a strat Pigale and yes I went also to buy a Start "
And I come back late in the day was not without musikia tested other amps (Vox AC15: Okay, HAZE 40: DAWN OF LARGE)
I then retest with the stratum and well yes not too bad here but was a civil side view 30 and well I prefer the sound of Peavey.

In fact I think the advantage of HT20 or 40 is its ultra versatility but also his handicap.
Too banal
And then just a Knob TONE on the Clean channel: FRO FRO FRO ...
While on the channel distortion tones 3.
It is still a fact ampi to play exclusively in disto.

If you are a beginner or you play exclusively in distal because it hides the false notes: jump on it.
If you are looking for something less versatile and a little more clear in its setting (ba yes it seems especially important on any lights) as playing a clean sound does not scare you'll see the Blues Junior (value great price) or the Hot Rod.
In fact I think a tube amp it is evaluated mainly because the clean channel for overdrive or distortion pedal is a billion that will make their job well.
So the sudden I'm left with the Classic 30 under arm.