Avid VenuePack 4
Avid recently announced the availability of Venue Pack 4, a suite of plug-in and utilities that will come bundled with Venue Digital Console Systems.
Avid Venue Pack 4 includes 30 plug-ins from Avid and third-party partners including Flux::, Focusrite, Joemeek, Line 6, and others.
Avid Venue Pack 4 Plug-ins Collection run natively on all Venue Digital Console Systems. No external plug-in runner or separate laptop required. They can be controlled from the console surface.
In addition to the suite of plug-ins, Avid Venue Pack 4 Plug-ins Collection also includes the Flux:: Pure Analyzer Essential software application, a modular RTA system that provides mix engineers with a range of live audio analysis and measurement tools when installed on a Mac- or Windows-based laptop. Pure Analyzer can also utilize the Flux SampleGrabber plug-in to support direct signal acquisition across an Ethernet network from Venue system monitor and mix busses.
Avid Venue Pack 4 Plug-ins Collection includes the following plug-ins and utilities:
- Classic Compressors Bundle – Emulations of five hardware processors (includes BF-2A, BF-3A, Purple Audio MC77, Fairchild 660, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins)
- Eleven – Emulations of vintage and modern guitar amps
- Flux:: Pure Analyzer Essential – Network-driven, real-time signal analyzing software
- Focusrite d2 and d3 – Models of the classic Focusrite red equalizer and compressor/limiter
- Impact – Console-style mix bus compressor
- Joemeek Bundle – Classic emulations of the SC2 compressor and VC5 Meequalizer
- Line 6 Echo Farm – Models of several classic echo hardware processors and pedals
- Moogerfooger Bundle – Emulations of four classic audio effects and synth modules (includes 12-Stage Phaser, Analog Delay, Lowpass Filter, and Ring Modulator plug-ins)
- Pultec Bundle – Emulations of three vintage Pultec EQs (includes EQH-2, EQP-1A, and MEQ-5 plug-ins)
- Reel Tape Suite – Delivers the characteristics of analog tape and machine effects (includes Reel Tape Saturation, Reel Tape Delay, and Reel Tape Flanger plug-ins)
- Reverb One – Reverb processing, with parameter control
- ReVibe – Room-modeling reverb
- Slightly Rude Compressor – Custom compressor that’s described as "both musical and aggressive"
- Smack! – Compressor/limiter that provides a range of sonic variations and color
- TL Aggro – Emulation of a vintage analog FET compressor
- Voce Bundle – Emulations of classic vibrato and rotating speaker effects (includes Voce Chorus/Vibrato and Voce Spin plug-ins)
Pricing & Availability:
Avid Venue Pack 4 Plug-ins Collection is available now.
For Avid Venue Pack 4 Plug-ins Collection pricing visit avid.com/venue.
Existing venue owners can upgrade their Venue systems to Venue Pack 4 at 50% off the standard upgrade price through September 14, 2012 at shop.avid.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MusicLab RealGuitar 3, RealStrat 3 & RealLPC 3 MusicLab has announced the release of versions 3.0 of their "Real instruments" range: RealGuitar 3, RealStrat 3 and RealLPC 3.
- Antares Systems Auto-Tune Live Antares recently released Auto-Tune Live (released in August, now at versions 1.0.1 / 1.0.3).
- Soft and Newage Preset for Piano One Sound Magic releases Soft and Newage Preset for Piano One.